Spectrum of Clients
- Small to Large Businesses
- Marketing Agencies
- Clients wanting to update and modernize their site to outshine their competitors
- Clients looking to enhance their existing websites with web applications, payment gateways, and more
- Collaborative projects with other web developers
- Clients wanting to maintain their existing websites
Starting a new business and need your website done right? Have an established company that’s growing? CodeGeek can partner with you to develop your website, whether you need a basic site or all the functionality of a web application. View a sample of websites we’ve developed on our portfolio page.
The quality of your website is crucial to your success. Customers expect to find information about your business on the web. Your website is your public face to the world. Does it accurately reflect the character of your business? CodeGeek will work with you to make sure it does.
To create a successful website, many factors need to be considered and included in the design and programming. Some of these critical factors include:
- The business goals of your site
- Your target audience and their needs
- Quality content: copy (text), photos, audio and video when appropriate
- Easy to use navigation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) readiness
- Distinctive graphic design
- Code that performs flawlessly in every web browser on every device
- Ease of future maintenance, expansion and redesign
At CodeGeek, we take all these into account because we believe they are crucial to creating best-in-class websites.
Upgrades and Redesigns
Do you already have a website? Let us redesign it for you. A fresh look and new functionality keeps customers interested and gives you a stronger, more effective presence on the web. If your site doesn’t function well on phones and tablets, we’ll use our responsive design expertise to make it perform perfectly.
Were some of the factors above left out of your current website? No problem. By taking into account all those items, we will upgrade your site to be truly state-of-the-art.
CodeGeek also offers design and setup for email campaigns through services such as MailChimp, ConstantContact, CreateSend, Lyris, and others. Whether you’re sending a newsletter to 20 or 200,000 people, we’ll help you create beautiful, professional emails that portray your business in the best light and drive traffic to your website.
If you need more functionality than a standard website can provide, we’ve got you covered. Visit our web applications page to learn more.