COVID-19 Operations at CodeGeek
CodeGeek is fully operational, with all our employees working remotely.
We’re available to help you with all your website needs including:
- Adding a banner that links to your company’s COVID-19 plan. (Check out our step-by-step instructions for WordPress.)
- Creating a business continuity site for your employees. (Here’s an example from WP Engine.)
- Scheduling time with the Geeks via Zoom to brainstorm ways to move some of your business online. We’re currently offering brainstorming sessions at a discounted hourly rate of $110/hr.
- Providing ongoing website support and maintenance
- All other web design and development needs you may have.
Please email or call and let us know how we can help you. We’re returning calls and emails during our normal business hours of 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. If you have an urgent request that can’t wait, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
A More Personal Note from Our CEO
We understand that this is a time of increased uncertainty (and are experiencing that ourselves). As humans, uncertainty doesn’t suit us well. It causes anxiety and concern, which are normal reactions, especially in times like these.
Recently, I shared a few thoughts with the Geeks about what I find helpful to focus on right now. I’d like to share those same thoughts with you, our clients and friends.
I find it helps to focus on what I have influence over. And the biggest thing we each have influence over is how we respond to our current situation (and any situation).
- Be kind and generous to others.
- Use best practices for staying healthy.
- Be kind to yourself.
Thank you for being a part of our CodeGeek family.