Thanks for participating in the CodeGeek FC3 3D Giveaway!
Congrats to our geektastic winner, Deborah S.!
We hope you had an amazing time at Fort Collins Comic Con this year! We loved being an official sponsor, but we loved even more being able to give away this vintage 1988 Star Wars 3D comic book (glasses included).
Want to know when we do another giveaway or have other geeky news to share? Then join our monthly newsletter mailing list. (You can sign up below.) Thanks to everyone who participated this year!
About this comic
Following the events of A New Hope, Luke returns to Tatooine to settle his uncle’s affairs and gets caught up in another adventure. The book’s status as a rare non-Marvel Star Wars comic and 3D presentation (on the 10th anniversary of the first movie’s release) makes it an unusual collector’s item. First printing cover (with Transformers ad on the back cover) by Glen Johnson and Jim Nelson. Story by Len Wein. Art by Glen Johnson and Jim Nelson. 32 pages, Full Color with 3D effects. Cover price $2.50. Rating: 6.0.
Giveaway details & legal stuff
- The CodeGeek FC3 3D Giveaway prize includes the comic book described above and one (1) new pair of 3D glasses.
- Giveaway entries will be accepted from Saturday, August 25, 2018, at 12:01am (MST) through Saturday, September 1, 2018, at 11:59pm (MST).
- Anyone who can provide a domestic U.S. mailing address if they win the Giveaway is eligible to enter and win except CodeGeek employees (and their progeny).
- You may enter the Giveaway as many times as you like, but duplicate email addresses will be removed quicker than mynocks chewing on our power cables.
- One winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, September 4, 2018. We promise never to tell you the odds.
- We will contact the winner via the email address that they provided when entering the Giveaway.
- The winner will have three business days to respond. After that time, we will pick another winner—and so on until the Giveaway prize has been claimed. If you don’t win, you agree with Han: It’s not our fault.
- Delivery or pick up details for the Giveaway prize will be decided by the winner and CodeGeek. We will mail the Giveaway prize to a domestic U.S. address only.
- CodeGeek will also announce the winner in our monthly newsletter. If you are the winner, you agree to allow us to use your full first name and last name initial in our announcement (or an alias of your own choosing).
We’ve got your back!
Rest assured that your email address will only be used for this Giveaway and not for anything else. We wouldn’t even share it with your favorite scruffy-looking nerf herder.
But if you like what you see and want more CodeGeek fun, you can sign up for our monthly newsletter, check out some blog posts, or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook. We recommend you start on our CodeGeek homepage to learn more.
Now enter or don’t enter. There is no try. Good luck! (The giveaway is closed. Thanks to everyone who entered!)