We’re also passionate about voting.
To create an inclusive culture in our country, we need to include as many voices as possible. And voting is one of the key opportunities to do that.
Nov 3 is Election Day, and it’s a chance for our collective voices to be heard. In preparation, our team has been sharing various resources with each other, and we thought we’d share them with you too.
If you have other voting intel you’ve found valuable, please send it our way. Let’s get out the vote!
- Vote Early Day is Oct 24! – Did you know most voters can cast their ballots prior to Election Day? Check out Vote Early Day to learn more about your options to vote early.
- Drop off your ballot in person at a drop box prior to Election Day, if you have that option. (Check out the link below for Larimer County residents.)
- Mail in your ballot 1-2 weeks before Election Day, leaving plenty of time for it to be delivered in time.
- Contact three friends or family members and remind them of all the above.
Voting Info – Larimer County, Colorado
- Larimer County election info
- Voting locations (including drop boxes, Open Oct 9–Nov 3)
- How to volunteer at your local polling place (more national info below):
Voting Info – Beyond
- Registration status:
- Voting deadlines (by state)
- BallotReady – From county commissioners to ballot measures to judges, access everything on your entire ballot that you’ll see in the voting booth.
- A state-by-state guide to voting in the age of COVID-19
- Volunteer to staff your local polling place!
- HeadCount – HeadCount works with hundreds of artists to register voters and raise social consciousness.
- VoteRiders – VoteRiders provides voter ID assistance so that every voter can cast a ballot that counts.
Other Voter Resources
- Feeling stressed? It could be ESD (election stress disorder). Check out these 9 tips for how to cope with the anxiety as political tensions intensify.
- Since a lot of us will miss showing off those “I Voted” stickers in person this year, Time To Vote member company Point B created “I voted” backgrounds for Zoom and Teams.
- Pizza to the Polls – Pizza to the Polls is a nonpartisan, nonprofit initiative founded in 2016 with a simple mission: deliver food to crowded polling locations.
- Time To Vote – Time To Vote is a nonpartisan movement led by the business community to contribute to the culture shift needed to increase voter participation in our country’s elections.
- All In Together – All In Together is committed to ensuring women’s voices are fully represented in political and civic life.
- When We All Vote – When We All Vote is a non-profit, nonpartisan organization that is on a mission to increase participation in every election and close the race and age voting gap.
- Vote.org – Vote.org uses technology to simplify political engagement, increase voter turnout, and strengthen American democracy.
- Vote From Abroad – Vote From Abroad is a nonpartisan platform that helps US citizens vote from abroad by producing the necessary Federal forms.
CodeGeek is a member of Time to Vote.
We’re proud to join more than a thousand U.S. businesses allowing employees the opportunity to get out and vote so that they don’t have to choose between earning a paycheck and casting their ballots.