PHP WordPress Freelance Developer Opportunity
Opportunity: PHP WordPress Freelance Developer
Date: July 2, 2018
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
CodeGeek is a vibrant team of web professionals who design and build best-in-class websites and web applications. Our primary services include custom website design, UX, hand-crafted custom WordPress themes and plugins, and web applications built using PHP/Laravel and Ruby on Rails. We’re based in Fort Collins, Colorado, with our main office in the heart of downtown Fort Collins. Our varied clients across the country include notable small and large businesses.
In business since 2002, we are a small, collaborative, established company with 11 employees. We have numerous design and development projects in process, while actively maintaining ongoing relationships and support with our existing clients.
Who We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for a contract PHP freelancer to apply their expertise to a number of projects—large and small. Skills are important (and you can read about those below), but so is chemistry.
- A contractor who will thrive working with CodeGeek will enjoy working collaboratively, have a knack for explaining technical details to non-tech folks, and be self-directed and autonomous.
- We are also looking to develop a long-term relationship with a freelance partner. We value getting to know our contractors and how they work best with our team so that together we can produce the best results for our clients.
Does this sound like you? Then read on!
Typical Projects & Tasks
- Develop custom responsive WordPress themes from scratch
- Implement complex HTML/CSS/JS websites and web interfaces
- Work with project managers to write up project scope and feature requirements
- Solid experience with custom WordPress development
- Cross-device responsive web development experience
- Familiarity with basic principles of visual design, typography, and UI/UX
- Excellent attention to detail when translating designs to production websites
- Solid experience with MySQL and Git
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills for working successfully with colleagues
- Ability to communicate complex technical information clearly
- Organized and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Ruby on Rails development
If interested in working with CodeGeek, please email Ron Zasadzinski (use “PHP freelancer” in the subject line) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no calls.